To fulfill the transformative potential of the 2030 Agenda, its global vision needs to be translated into national and local actions.
UNDP is a very active provider of services to local government across a wide range of sectors and activities. To support its work in this area, the Independent Evaluation Office identified five key lessons that show what works, what doesn’t and why.
In collaboration with the UNDP Governance Community of Practice, we cordially invite you to join us for an interactive webinar to discuss these lessons and share your views and experience.
- Isabelle Mercier, Director, UNDP Independent Evaluation Office (IEO)
- Ana Rosa Soares, Chief of Synthesis and Lessons, UNDP IEO
- Patrick Duong, Global Lead on Governance for Public Goods and Services, Bureau for Programme and Policy Support, UNDP
- Anna Kunová, Senior Research Analyst, UNDP IEO
- Ieva Lazareviciute, Programme Advisor, UNDP Brazil
VIRTUAL EVENT (ZOOM)
- 22 November 2023
- 8:00-9:00 AM EST, 2:00-3:00 PM CET, 8:00-9:00 PM ICT