Over the past 40 years, our notions of evaluation use – what it is, who is it for, and what constitutes success – have evolved, but critically important questions remain;
Over the past 40 years, our notions of evaluation use – what it is, who is it for, and what constitutes success – have evolved, but critically important questions remain; just how comprehensive is evaluation use and what more can and should we be doing to enhance use? To explore this further with evaluation colleagues from the North, Central, and South Americas and around the world, join us at the Canadian Evaluation Society (CES) 2021 Virtual Conference!
The C2021 detailed program is now available! Here are the main components:
- The Program-at-a-glance is reproduced below with Eastern times. A spreadsheet that can show other Canadian time zones and GMT is also available.
- There will be four plenary sessions on May 9, 10, 12, and 14.
- The detailed list of all workshops, presentations, and all other events is currently available as an Excel spreadsheet that you can filter and search. This spreadsheet may be updated in coming weeks; changes will be documented in a separate tab. In this spreadsheet, you can select your language and your timezone.
- 27 workshops are offered on the week of May 3 to May 7.
- A variety of social events are under consideration.
may 3 (Monday) - 14 (Friday)