In a participatory environment, to help equip IDEAS members for effective and efficient planning and delivery of joint evaluations.
- Compile a “library” of existing articles, papers and books on the process of conducting joint evaluations in the development context and lessons learned.
- Document the incidence and type of joint evaluations in the countries where participating IDEAS members reside or work.
- Encourage members to write on, and share, their successes, difficulties and lessons learned with joint evaluations, including the steps that had been undertaken to identify and overcome problems, thus building a growing body of knowledge.
- Analyse and document the factors and strategies that contributed to the success, weakness or failure of completed joint evaluations.
- Develop a dynamic toolkit, including checklists and templates, for effective design and execution of joint evaluations, by options for joint country evaluations, joint project evaluations, single partner versus multiple partners.
Joint Evaluations-ITIG Leader
Participants distribution by Continent (as of the creation of the ITIG)