The ILO Evaluation Office is seeking an evaluation team or two individual consultants to conduct the final independent evaluation of the Project entitled “Free Movement of persons and Transhumance in the IGAD Region: Improving Opportunities for Regular Labour Mobility – FMPT”. The evaluation should take about 28 working days of the team leader and 21 working days of the team member. This includes an estimated 10 days of field visits to not more than 5 IGAD member states.
See the ToRs at the following link: Call for EoI and ToRs
Application Deadline: 26 August 2022
Candidate intending to apply must provide the following information:
1) Indication for which position(s) the candidate(s) apply.
2) A short technical and financial proposal (max 5 pages) describing evaluation methodology to be used, and anticipated challenges, in conducting the evaluation.
3) A description of how the candidate(s) skills, qualifications and experience are relevant to the required qualifications of this assignment.
4) A statement confirming the availability of the candidate(s) to conduct this assignment.
5) The daily professional fees expressed in US dollars, exclusive of travel or field visit costs.
6) A copy of the candidates’ CVs (which must include information about the qualifications held by the candidate) including a list of previous evaluations that are relevant in relation to the context and subject matter of this assignment that can be highlighted.
7) A statement confirming that the candidate(s) had no previous involvement in the delivery of the “Free Movement of persons and Transhumance in the IGAD Region: Improving Opportunities for Regular Labour Mobility – FMPT” project or personal relationship with any of the ILO Officials who are engaged in the same project.
8) A list of referees (including name, affiliation, phone number and email address). At least one of these referees must be an evaluation manager of the relevant evaluations undertaken by the candidate/s.
The deadline to apply is 5.00 pm East Africa time (EAT), Friday, 26 August 2022.
Please send an e-mail with the subject header “Evaluation of the IGAD FMPT Project” to the Evaluation Manager, Peneyambeko Alina Munkawa, firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to Mr. Ricardo Furrman Wolf, email@example.com