The ILO Evaluation Office is seeking an evaluation team (individual consultants or a team applicants ) to conduct the independent final evaluation of “Project Sustainable Community-Based Safety-Net Platforms in North Kordufan and White Nile -Sudan (ILO-CAPISUD)”.
The evaluation should take about 23 working days. This includes an estimated 12 days of field visits
Application Deadline: 27 September 2022
More details are here
Candidate intending to apply must provide the following information:
- Indication for which position(s) the candidate(s) apply (team leader and/or team member).
- A short technical (max 5 pages) describing evaluation methodology to be used, and anticipated challenges, in conducting the evaluation and financial proposition (honorarium and number of days).
- A description of how the candidate(s) skills, qualifications and experience are relevant to the required qualifications of this assignment.
- A statement confirming the availability of the candidate(s) to conduct this assignment.
- The daily professional fees expressed in US dollars, exclusive of travel or field visit costs.
- A copy of the candidates’ CVs (which must include information about the qualifications held by the candidate) including a list of previous evaluations that are relevant in relation to the context and subject matter of this assignment that can be highlighted.
- A statement confirming that the candidate(s) had no previous involvement in the delivery of the named project, or personal relationship with any of the ILO Officials who are engaged in the same project.
- A list of referees (including name, affiliation, phone number and email address). At least one of these referees must be an evaluation manager of the relevant evaluations undertaken by the candidate/s.
The deadline to apply is 5.00 pm East Africa time (EAT), Tuesday, 27 September 2022.