The ILO Evaluation Office is seeking an evaluation team (individual consultants or a team applicants -individual or service contract ) to conduct the independent mid-term evaluation of “Project Creating Decent Work Opportunities for Somali Internally Displaced People, Returnees and Host Communities Through Employment-intensive Infrastructure Improvement”.
The evaluation should take about 24 working days for the team leader and 17 for the national team member. This includes an estimated 12 days of field visits (end January-March 2023).
For more details see here
Candidate intending to apply must provide the following information:
- Indication for which position(s) the candidate(s) apply (team leader and/or team member).
- A short technical (max 3-4 pages) describing evaluation methodology to be used, and anticipated challenges, in conducting the evaluation
- A description of how the candidate(s) skills, qualifications and experience are relevant to the required qualifications of this assignment.
- A statement confirming the availability of the candidate(s) to conduct this assignment.
- The daily professional fees expressed in US dollars, exclusive of travel or field visit costs.
- A copy of the candidates’ CVs (which must include information about the qualifications held by the candidate) including a list of previous evaluations that are relevant in relation to the context and subject matter of this assignment that can be highlighted.
- Two evaluation reports of related evaluations with explicit acknowledgement of the applicant(s) role.
- A statement confirming that the candidate(s) had no previous involvement in the delivery of the named project, or personal relationship with any of the ILO Officials who are engaged in the same project.
- A list of referees (including name, affiliation, phone number and email address). At least one of these referees must be an evaluation manager of the relevant evaluations undertaken by the candidate/s.
The deadline to apply is 11:55 pm East Africa time (EAT), Friday 9 December 2022.