Independent Development Evaluation at the African Development Bank is recruiting a Consulting Firm for an evaluation of the Bank’s Country Strategy and Program in Kenya (2014-2023). The services to be provided under the assignment include the following:
(1) Preparation of the inception report detailing the proposed methodology, timeframe, work breakdown structure, and teams;
(2) Desk review of documents;
(3) Review of country portfolio;
(4) Stakeholder analysis & mapping;
(6) Data collection mission to Kenya;
(7) Preparation and submission of technical reports;
(8) Preparation of a seminar to present preliminary findings in Kenya.
The estimated duration of services is eight (8) months and is expected to start in January 2023.
More information about the assignment can be found on:
The deadline for expressions of interest: 26 November 2022