ALNAP is seeking expressions of interest from a consultant or team of consultants to support the research process for updating ALNAP’s guidance on using the OECD DAC evaluation criteria in humanitarian settings.
This TOR covers the first two components of the revision process:
- Drafting a literature review
- Design and management of a global survey of humanitarian evaluation practitioners, to be carried out between August – December 2021
To apply, please submit a proposal (max 8 pages) outlining:
- a technical offer with the proposed steps, a statement of experience and links to two previous writing samples
- a financial offer and a timeline with the number of days per team member allocated for each activity. This should also include each team members’ daily rate. Individual consultants should submit their daily rate and a total number of days.
- your, or your team’s, CV(s) and details of relevant experience to undertake this consultancy.
Applications should be submitted to Daniel Squire at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline Monday 2 August 2021.
Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only short-listed consultant(s) will be contacted. For additional information or inquiries, please contact Susanna Morrison-Metois at email@example.com.